Navratri Quotes & Messages
Maa ki jyoti se prem milta hai, sabke dilo ko marm milta hai, jo bhi jata hai MAA ke dwar , kuch na kuch jarur milta hai. SHUBH NAVRATRI.
Aavo Ne Ramva Re Garbe Ghumva Re Maadi Tmne Jova May maa bless you With happiness all the year through! Wishing you a happy durga puja Fortunate is the one Who has learned to admire, But not to envy.
Good wishes for a joyous Navratri, With a plenty of peace and prosperity. This Navratri, may you be blessed with good fortune As long as Ganeshji’s trunk, Wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, Happiness as sweet as his ladoos And may your trouble be as small as his mouse.
Bajre ki roti, aam ka achar, suraj ki kirne, khushiyo ki bahar, chanda ki chandni, apano ka pyar, mubarak ho aapko ‘NAVRATRI’ ka tyohar.
PYAR KA TARANA UPHAR HO,KHUSHIYO KA NAZRANA BESHUMAR HO, NA RAHE KOI GAM KA EHSAS; AISA Navratra UTSAV IS saal ho, , . . HAPPY NAVRATRA.
Lakshmi ka Hath ho,Saraswati ka Sath ho,Ganesh ka niwas ho, aur maa durga ke ashirwad se Aapke jeevan mai prakash hi prakash ho…. ‘HAPPY NAVRATRI’
Maa Durge, Maa Ambe, Maa Jagdambe, Maa Bhawani, Maa Sheetla, Maa Vaishnao, Maa Chandi, Mata Rani meri aur apki manokamna puri karey.. JAI MATA DI. •
Ma Durga removes all obstacles and defects. • Lakshmi donate the internal or divine wealth of virtues or divine qualities.
• Goddess Saraswati gives divine Knowledge.
• While observing fast during durga puja is to propitiate Durga Ma and seek her divine blessings.
• Fast to them is a denial of the physical needs of the body, it means to attain spiritual gains besides blessings of the Mother Goddess
• Ma Durga Means She who is incomprehensible to reach
• Ma Durga is a Mother of the Universe, she represents the infinite power of the universe and is a symbol of a female dynamism • Goddess Durga exists eternally, always abiding in her own sweet nature and inhabits the hearts and minds of her perfect devotees